Caregivers need to manage stress and look after their own well-being to effectively care for others
APA in the News
- Guest Commentary: Team-based healthcare offers proven path to improving Americans' mental health
- A lot of Americans are more anxious than they were last year, a new poll says
- Earthquakes! Fires! Shootings! Storms! How tech can help ease ‘disaster fatigue’
- Could Senate health care bill make opioid crisis 'worse'?
- How to talk to kids about the Las Vegas mass shooting
- Explaining the Texas church shooting to kids
- D.C.’s post-election freakout is bipartisan and ongoing. Here’s how we’re coping.
- Who gets hurt by repealing and replacing the Affordable Care Act
- How the American Health Care Act would affect mental-health coverage
- 'What this amounts to is child abuse.' Psychologists warn against separating kids from their parents