Counter to expectations and stereotypes, mood, friendships and creativity may improve with age
APA in the News
- Practical ways to improve your confidence (and why you should)
- Can travel make you more creative?
- What parents should know about the 'constant pressure' of social media for teens
- Mommy mentors help fight the stigma of postpartum mood disorder
- People see black men as larger and stronger than white men — even when they’re not, study says
- Nurse calls cops after woman seeks help for postpartum depression. Right call?
- Who gets hurt by repealing and replacing the Affordable Care Act
- Perfectionism among teens is rampant (and we’re not helping)
- Helping strangers may help teens' self-esteem
- How to keep calm and carry on — even under stress