Alcohol abuse and depression often co-occur and can exacerbate one another
APA in the News
- Sharp rise seen in US kids' ER visits for mental health woes
- Guest Commentary: Team-based healthcare offers proven path to improving Americans' mental health
- 'What this amounts to is child abuse.' Psychologists warn against separating kids from their parents
- Depression and teens: Are devices to blame?
- Is it time to take a sick day for mental health?
- Nurse calls cops after woman seeks help for postpartum depression. Right call?
- Helping strangers may help teens' self-esteem
- Why children play with fire, and how to stop them
- Mommy mentors help fight the stigma of postpartum mood disorder
- Kate Spade, Anthony Bourdain deaths may open the conversation about suicide