Digital tools like online chat and text services can encourage domestic abuse survivors to seek support
APA in the News
- Depression and teens: Are devices to blame?
- Earthquakes! Fires! Shootings! Storms! How tech can help ease ‘disaster fatigue’
- When you go from hungry to 'hangry'
- People are inherently good, nonviolent
- Screen time: Mental health menace or scapegoat?
- NRA's incoming president ties Ritalin to school shootings
- After Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas grapples with how to heal together
- Mommy mentors help fight the stigma of postpartum mood disorder
- Threats, violent acts against teachers often go unreported
- Video game addiction is a mental health disorder, WHO says, but some health experts don't agree