Numerous resources exist to help individuals become educated consumers of mental health services
APA in the News
- #OffScriptOn9: The role of mental health in preventing shootings
- New bill targets Asian-American, Pacific Islander mental health stigma
- Screen time: Mental health menace or scapegoat?
- Guest Commentary: Team-based healthcare offers proven path to improving Americans' mental health
- How the American Health Care Act would affect mental-health coverage
- Here’s how to talk to your boss about mental health
- What is cognitive behavioral therapy and how does it work?
- A lot of Americans are more anxious than they were last year, a new poll says
- Protecting the LGBT community is good health policy
- Tester bill takes aim at veteran suicides