Public pressure to discontinue the use of American Indian sports mascots is supported by U.S Patent Office ruling
APA in the News
- To curb bad verdicts, court adds lesson on racial bias for juries
- Why some practitioners of walk-and-talk therapy think it is especially helpful for teens
- All eyes on Washington for Comey testimony — even at work
- Here's why the federal government can't study gun violence
- The best thing you can do to relax during your holiday break, according to science
- A lot of Americans are more anxious than they were last year, a new poll says
- Trump draws 'lively' opinions on video game violence but shrouds his own
- What if you never saw your colleagues in person again?
- Local black psychologists salute Arthur Evans Jr.
- Chill out, millennial parents. You’re doing fine.