Many mental health apps are on the market, but few are based on scientific research
APA in the News
- Guest Commentary: Team-based healthcare offers proven path to improving Americans' mental health
- A lot of Americans are more anxious than they were last year, a new poll says
- Protecting the LGBT community is good health policy
- Sharp rise seen in US kids' ER visits for mental health woes
- Screen time: Mental health menace or scapegoat?
- What is cognitive behavioral therapy and how does it work?
- Hypnosis helps relax children with cancer as they undergo treatment study says
- Video game addiction is a mental health disorder, WHO says, but some health experts don't agree
- Employers want workers to help colleagues in crisis
- Tester bill takes aim at veteran suicides