Study finds that genes influence parents’ positive and negative feelings toward their children
APA in the News
- Helicopter parenting actually makes life harder for your kids, not easier
- Does divorce run in the family? This new study says it might be in our DNA
- How parents and teachers can talk to kids about violence in Charlottesville
- Millennials have too many feelings, and their parents are to blame
- Surge in migrant children at government shelters as Trump admin pushes 'zero tolerance'
- How to talk to kids about the Las Vegas mass shooting
- 'What this amounts to is child abuse.' Psychologists warn against separating kids from their parents
- Perfectionism among teens is rampant (and we’re not helping)
- Chill out, millennial parents. You’re doing fine.
- More college students seem to be majoring in perfectionism